I cannot start the old stash 3.1 and bamboo 5.6 on a server due to some security reasons. So I am upgrading them to the latest version on another server.
BitBucket starts fine without any issues.
But when I start the new bamboo, I got below error in the log file, and these errors wont end, it is like an infinite loop.
2017-09-13 03:31:08,086 INFO [10-BAM::PlanExec:pool-17-thread-1] [DefaultErrorHandler] Recording an error: Unable to detect changes : TBL-VM : com.atl
assian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandException: command /usr/bin/git ls-remote ssh://f6d781cf-2e5f-4c20-bfba-735f0e700643@127.0.0.1:43470/xxx/xxx-website.git failed with code 128. Working directory was [/opt/bamboo/atlassian-bamboo-6.1.0/temp].,
stderr: Authenticating remote session failed
stdout: Warning: Permanently added '[127.0.0.1]:43470' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
BAMBOO-SSH-PROXY: [SSH proxy tried to connect to [git@git.xxx.com/xxx.xxx.xxx:7999]: and failed due to the following error: [Authenticating remo
te session failed]: No more authentication methods available]
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
I checked the new BiBucket, Access Keys are not set in all the projects.
But from the ssh error in the log I think it is using a shared credential in Bamboo? Does this error mean that the private key in Bamboo doesnt match with the public key(it is empty in the upgraded bitbucket) in BitBucket? How do I retrieve the private key from the old bamoo file system?