The documentation says to find a tab to enable or disable remote agents, but all I see are tabs for local agents.
I hope you have already installed Remote agents. If not, please click Install remote agent button in Overview -> Agents page.
Once installed, it should get listed under Remote agents section in the same page.
You should find an Enable/Disable button when you click on the respective agent name listed under Remote agents section.
If you cannot find it, can you share the screenshot of what you are seeing?
I will check it out when I get in the office this morning and let you know. Thanks.
Unfortunately, I don't have any such button for installing the remote agent feature. Could it be a certain license we have to have to allow that to work?
Yahhhh!!!! Local agents are just about useless for our needs. I think our buyers/admins didn't know much about tools like these. But then again, your documentation makes you "think" you have that capability, until you dig DEEP into the mountain of information.
:-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.