Hi, I have several cards with checklist To Do items on them. I want to see them all at once, in order to plan my day. Is there a way to view all uncompleted checklist items together in one place?
Hi Jess,
Checklist items are per card, and there isn't currently a way to view checklists from multiple cards in a single location. I'll pass your interest in that on to our team for consideration.
It would be great to be able to pull all checklist items into one place- this would form a nice "to do" list. Any updates on consideration?
I'd also be interested in this as well!
I love TRELLO! The new "Advanced Checklist" is awesome!
Checklist oversight at the same time is definetly the most wanted feature since I must stay on top of all my actions on every project.
The cards overview feature is not needed and could be completely dropped.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.