They say "Everybody's working for the weekend", but surely that's not true. People work on weekends... Still though, no other weekday beats a Friday.
What are some of your favorite Friday afternoon songs?
Richard and Linda Thompson - I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight
Today is my 10th wedding anniversary so I have to go with The Cure, Friday I'm In Love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ4b99-aujI
Ian (from his spot immobile on the floor) says "oh my god, I love this song!"
Coldplay- Hymn for the weekend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YykjpeuMNEk
Michael Kiwanuka: Love & Hate
I was at the concert today in Hamburg
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aMZ4QL0orw0
Congratulations, Monique!
Thank you! My husband threw his back out so on the one hand we had a nice day working from home together, and on the other hand he can't get off the floor....
Happy Anniversary!
+1 to Theresa.
Special bonus points for relevance.
I missed this one when it came out.
Bang the Drum All Day by Todd Rundgren
(I hate the song, but the words might be fitting for the topic ...)
I heard Human League's Fascination in the airport yesterday after not having heard it for probably 20 years. It brought me back to the late 80s like woah!
Lizzo, Good As Hell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmbmeOgWsqE
Sabaton is going to be part of my drive home today! "Prima Victoria!"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.