Hello!
Version: 3.10.6 is installed in FishEye/Crucible 4.4.1 on Ubuntu 16 LTS Linux in Amazon Web Services (AWS, EC2).
The FishEye/Crucible owner can list and view the log file:
fisheye@production-scm:~$ ls -l /srv/fisheye/var/log/atlassian-fisheye-2017-09-07.log
-rw-r--r-- 1 fisheye fisheye 1092298 Sep 7 10:28 /srv/fisheye/var/log/atlassian-fisheye-2017-09-07.log
When I try to run the scan I get: "We couldn't run the log analyzer. There was a problem running the log analyzer. You could try again by clicking Scan."
The "Learn More" document, https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/log-scanner-and-scheduled-log-scanner-790796841.html, starts with mentioning Internet connection. This is established because I can manually download https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/files/179443532/792498168/1401/1504769376901/fisheye_regex_v2.xml with wget:
-rw-rw-r-- 1 fisheye fisheye 261814 Sep 7 10:33 fisheye_regex_v2.xml
An HTTP proxy is not set up because not needed. The direct connection to Internet is controlled by Amazon CloudFront. The server's Security Group allows bidirectional access in HTTP (INBOUND restricted to 52.85.183.0/24, unrestricted does not work either) and HTTPS.
Could it work to pass the downloaded file to Support Tools if they cannot fetch it? What else could cause that "denial of service?"
--
Pete