The main board that I always use just started giving me an error message saying it cannot be found when I try to access it on my computer browsers. I've tried different browsers and all of them give the same error message. The weird thing is that I can still access the board through my tablet and smartphone through the app. I've also checked to make sure that I'm logged into the same account (I only have one anyways) on all my devices (apps and browsers). Any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem before?
Hey Eric,
Are you navigating to the board through the application or do you have a URL saved as a shortcut in your browsers? Also, if you hover over the board name under Board > "board you want to navigate to", does the rapidView=<id> in the URL match the id in the URL once you navigate to it?
Thanks for the reply. I've tried navigating to it through the webpage on a browser that doesn't have the URL saved as well as one that does. The URL does match when I hover over the board (it matches on whichever browser I use). I get the same error message regardless. Any other ideas? I thought maybe it could be a glitch related to the browser cookies or something but since I've tried it on browsers that I had never even logged into Trello with that makes me think it's a problem with the web version of my account somehow...
Thanks for the reply. Yes to both your questions. I've tried it in browsers that I was logging into Trello for the first time. This makes me think that it's a problem internal to Trello (at least in the browser version for my account)
I’m not sure how helpful this will be, but dozens of my boards disappeared. Clicking the boards icon, then clicking the “closed boards” link at the bottom, I was able to re-open boards that had, for some reason, automatically closed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.