Getting strange errors using msbuild, consistently on every different bamboo build for every executable project on every single commit this week. I cannot reproduce it and would like help reproducing it.
- I've ran the same build task on code that was rolled back to successful builds from bamboo, disabling checkout and auto-deleting.
- I've built the bamboo generated sln, in visual studio
- I've built the code with cmake --build locally in the same location as the bamboo plan
- I've built the code with the same msbuild executable locally in the same location as the bamboo plan with the same configs specified in the task
- I've fiddled with the msbuild configuration in bamboo
- I got bamboo to ouput the os version from it's jvm to see if it was weirdness with windows/linux
Nothing is running concurently as far as I know so it shouldn't be resource issue. Building c++ x64 vc14 and using cmake
Everything I've done so far has built with no errors.
Some of the bamboo errors including
EXEC : warning : --pdb is not supported on this platform. <youdontnee'dtoknowmyfilestructure>.vcxproj] build 04-Sep-2017 15:42:19 Unable to query qmake: Error creating stdout temporary file
: error MSB3073: <youdon'tneedtoknowmyfilestructure>qt-5.7.0\bin\windeployqt.exe --no-translations --no-compiler-runtime
and then because of that, running executables produced by a bamboo build fail because they can't find qt dlls.
Ideas on how to reproduce or why it fails.