Slowly but sure I'm adding more unit test projects to my Stage, the tests themselves were begining to take a while so I originally tried to create a new stage and have parallel jobs for the tests but I couldn't get that working because of each jobs working directory being different and I did not see a variable like "previous job" or "Build job working directory" for the actual build job and not any job but I digress. Right now my current issue is I'm using VS Test runner and the execution of the tests is good, however, parsing of the results when looking at the Bamboo log there is 1 minute between the time it begins parsing and ends parsing. Example logging:
build 03-Sep-2017 11:20:22 Test Run Successful.
build 03-Sep-2017 11:20:22 Test execution time: 4.1856 Seconds
simple 03-Sep-2017 11:21:22 Parsing test results under
I am not using a Test Parsing task, for one, I only see MS Test Parser and I'm not sure if that is going to be applicable to the VS Test runner. Is there something I'm missing in either my task setup or maybe plan default/stage that can squeeze the waste between the time it takes to parse the results and the running of the tests?
Thanks