I have installed Bamboo and Bitbucket in Windows machine and I have integrated both tool. I didn't install bamboo windows service in my system. I want to restart bamboo service using command prompt. Can you tell me how to restart bamboo service using command prompt and what is the startup parameter required ?
Have you tried:
net stop bamboo & net start bamboo
-Lars
Thanks for your reply
I didn't try this command but I need more details for executing this command.
Do you want to execute this command from bamboo bin folder path or any other folder path?
Is it required Bamboo admin group access for executing this comman ? or Can I run this command from any other user ?
Shall I close the command prompt after starting bamboo service ? Or it should be running continuously ?
Poovaraj
You can run theese commands from "anywhere" on the cmd. The cmd needs to be elevated (admin)
Is it Windows admin access or Bamboo admin group access ?
Open services.msc and find the name of your bamboo service.
In our lab the name of the bamboo service is bamboo
I didn't install bamboo windows service in my system, so it is not displayed in services.msc list. Can you tell me how to start bamboo service without using windows service ?
Either execute InstallAsService.bat to install the Bamboo service, or run:
C:\Program Files\Bamboo>StartBamboo.bat
Option 1
Bamboo service is displayed in services.msc list after executing InstallAsService.bat file but I am unable to start bamboo service from services.msc list. it is showing below error message after starting bamboo service.
Error message :
Option 2
I have executed StartBamboo.bat file from command prompt but it is showing below error message.
Error message:
The Atlassian Bamboo Bamboo service is starting.The Atlassian Bamboo Bamboo service could not be started.
A service specific error occurred: 1.
More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3547.
Press any key to continue . . .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.