When Source Tree is open on Windows 7, and this is all-day, every-day, a prompt comes up asking for a sign into Visual studio. I don't have VS nor have I ever used it.
There are two possibilties that come to mind- 1. It is on this machine somewhere in the background and I cannot access it. It's a work computer and a previous user might have had it installed. If so does anyone know how I could check this? i.e safe-mode etc. Obviously I checked that it is not installed visibly/normally in my environment.
2. More likely, since I have pulled from some remotes that have a Visual Studio origins, and I have done this many times, it associates my end with the VS orgin and sends the prompt.
If I close the prompt it immediatley opens again, and again, and
again, ad nauseaum. Literally ad nauseum!
This only happens with Source Tree and it is iffuriating. Does anyone know how I can stop it from continually opening once I've closed it?