For example, what if you have an even number of people and 2 vote green and 2 vote yellow. What color do you record?
It's up to you. The important part is that your team agrees on the color of an attribute. I've seen sessions where one person responds with a red perspective, a couple are green, and everyone else is yellow. The person that believes the attribute should be red might make enough of a case for everyone to reconsider their responses. Or, after much discussion, perhaps reasons why two members responded with 'green' might sway everyone in that direction. I've also observed sessions where the number of responses in each color is recorded and the majority tallies win the color. It matters less about how many people responded with a color at first and more about the discussion that follows – the 'whys' as well as the 'what are we going to do about these results now' conversations.
Agree with Christine - I'd go with the colour that you think will result in the most value for your team. I also err on the side of caution so to answer your question - yellow!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.