I am using the free version of Trello. I copied the Editorial Calendar board from Trello. It has the Google Drive power up enabled but I would much rather use the calendar power up. How do I change that without having to upgrade?
Hey Katie
From the board menu, tap the Power Up link. Then scroll until you find Google Drive and click Disable. Then you'll be able to enable the Calendar power up.
Have the menus changed? I don't see a Power Up link in the Board menu here in Nov 2018.
I can't figure out how to remove the Card Sync power up - it was lots of work to setup and seemed too difficult - easier to just move the card to another board. So I would like to remove it. Now getting message "Your Cardsync bot is missing!" Going to get lots of questions about that today.
I tried to disable a power up (successfully), but it doesn't allow me to add a different power up or re-enable the one I currently had. Any help is greatly appreciated!
I cancelled my account at Jira for lack of support. They will not add features that others have for free like color labels. Then I found Trello. Like Jira, it has a nice desktop app that has prevented me to move to Azure DevOps. I really hope as Microsoft itself learned with Skype Atlassian won't screw Trello. Leave Trello alone, especially with PAID powerups owned by you and let us work. We will naturally increase the license if we need to. Meanwhile, learn from Trello and Fix Jira.
I have the same problem: after install a Power Up in the free version, I want to use another one which is more useful for my purposes but, I cannot find a way to delete the previous one.
Disable a Powerup on a particular Board:
While viewing a board,
Hit the [... Show Menu] button on the right
Then click "Powerups",
then go to the "Enabled" section.
here you can Disable any powerups you have enabled, by
clicking on the Powerup and
choosing "Disable".
On the right side of the Board that you want to disable the Power-Up On = Go to
Menu > Power-Ups > Enabled (in the pop-up window) > Settings (for the Power-Up you want to disable) > Disable
This is it !In 2021 this is the solution, you will disable the current powerup and be able to add and use a new powerup, Thank you @Demis D_ John Instructions for clarity:
1. The [... Show Menu] is on the top right.2. The "powerups" menu is a simbol of a sapace ship, once you click on it you will be lead to a Store for powerups, it a bit overwelming but power true XD.3. On the left, under a serch bar and featured button there will see the "enable" button. Once you click the "enable" button your previusly chosen powerup will be displayed.5. press "settings" (small grey button) slightly above it.6. and select "Disable"Mission accomplished. You can now go to your board and install a new powerup.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.