git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false push -v --tags origin master:masterremote: Invalid username or password. If you log in via a third party service you must ensure you have an account password set in your account profile.fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://Dave-Hobson@bitbucket.org/petact/pet-boardroom.git/'Pushing to https://Dave-Hobson@bitbucket.org/petact/pet-boardroom.git
Completed with errors, see above.
Hi Dave, are you using SourceTree for Mac or for Windows?
There's an issue with the latest version of SourceTree for Windows, our developers are already aware of it, in the meantime you can download the previous version from the Download archives.
If you're on Mac, please let us know if this is only happening with a specific repo, and if you can push successfully using the command line.
Regards!
Ana
Thanks Ana.
On Windows. I'll download and install previous version.
Cheers
Dave
I get this error with version 2.3.1.0 on Windows 10 but not Windows 7. Do I need to roll back? how will I know which version fixes the issue?
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46597198/remote-empty-password-fatal-authentication-failed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.