Hi all.
I'm wondering, if it is only my opinion, that Atlassian does not work with community well. This is the main reason stoping us with stronger Jira integration. Great design, in most cases great flexibility, with no doubt leader in development tools. But how can we increase our Atlassian products usage ratio, if there are many issues showing Atlassian's way for working with customers ("there are many sources of user feedback, we have our roadmap, we do not tell you how the roadmap looks like"). I'll give you a few examples:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-1369 Reduce JIRA email chatiness, definitely the best one example
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-8505 Add a new "Issue Linked" event for listeners to respond to
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-4665 Need to persist Mail Queue Items (mails get lost on Jira restart!)
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/HCPUB-403 read-only room
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/HCPUB-1661 HipChat Video for iOS and Android
Only in JRASERVER-8505 Atlassian tried to give some info about the roadmap (this year, meant '2016', nothing happened so far).
Do you agree with me? Maybe I'm just unlucky and mostly Atlassian answers quickly, has somewhere a roadmap, points his users to the roadmap, resolves easy to resolve or important for users features?
Any opinions would be appreciated.
Ryszard.