I can edit my answers, but not remove obsolete answers or comments. In the past it was possible.
You can't (yet). Some of us can move questions and comments to a "removed" area which is hidden from most, but that functionality is also not working for some of us too.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-remiving posts should be working for moderators I thought -- still no?
@Jose M_ let me know if there's anything you want to remove and I can remove it for you.
I can get through the functionality, but clicking the final "move" button just adds a few lines of empty space to the page, it doesn't do anything.
Hi Monique. Thanks. It would be good, if the owner would be able to remove wrong comments or answers, which are useless for others. I have changed the text to obsolete.
BTW: I was not able to insert a link here and to reply, see screenshot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.