When choosing Portfolio, I get an error:
This was after we added Initiative as ticket type.
Another user is not seeing this error. We have same user rights.
You'll need to read the application log to see what the underlying errors are.
Hi @Steven Debaveye,
If your error is still happening, please file a support ticket through Give feedback > Report a bug in the top right of Portfolio for JIRA. That way we can better understand why this error is happening.
Thanks,Allard
I tried that, but got the message:
Atlassian no longer offers personal support for Starter Licenses
Can I download the application log through the admin menu or is this only accessible on the server itself?
it's possible to get from the admin menu in the System -> Support Tools -> create support zip section
Correct, online ticket creation is not available for SourceTree or 10-user server starter licenses. We offer support for these license tiers via the Atlassian community (See Atlassian support offerings).
That aside, have you been able to make some progress with your issue?
Cheers,
Thomas
Thanks. That worked.
But getting more info on the specific error / reason of my problem in that logfile seems to be like searching for a needle in a haystack...
No progress unfortunately.
Could download the logfiles,
Error appeared in Chrome.
Today tested in Firefox and the error DOES NOT appear.
so I have a workaround with opening in different browser.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.