I am having an issue with the most recent version of ST for Mac OSX. I recently downloaded it and set it up successfully with my GitLab account, cloned my repos, was able to push and pull and everything was fine. Then, I started getting the Permission Denied (public key) error and became unable to use ST for pushes and pulls. Interestingly, ST would still register when pushes and pulls were necessary and I was able to do them via Terminal (and once I did, the push/pull indicators would update in ST); however, I cannot use the UI to do it.
Things I've already tried:
Tried generating a new SSH key pair and updating GitLab with the key.
Tried uninstalling/reinstalling ST (I did this manually, and was careful to uninstall any ancillary files that were hanging out there, then emptying the trash). After I did this, I tried to create new clones from URL; however, For some reason, it did not recognize my SSH gitlab repo as a legitimate URL, even though it definitely is...and it must be, for my pushes and pulls to still work via Terminal.
At some level, ST must be connected to my GitLab account for it to work to the extent it does; yet, I still cannot use the UI. Can anyone help?