Because of security reasons, we don't have cloud versions of JIRA and Confluence but server versions
Do you have planned to launch a server version of Trello also?
Hey Jan-Willem
According to Q&A with Atlassian President Jay Simons, there are no immediate plans to create a server version of Trello
Q. 12. Are there timelines for Trello integrations with other Atlassian products? Is there going to be a Trello server version anytime soon?
Answer:
Integrations are available now called Atlassian Power-Ups. We have no immediate plans to create a server version of Trello.
Thanx for the answer.
That's a pitty!
My (German) company rejects Cloudsolutions, because of Dataprotection policy etc. Even the Enterprise Version I fear.
Is anyone recognizing this problem? I am looking forward to the argumentation to cope this kind of resistance.
I don't know if it would help, but the Deutsche Bahn was satisified with our security and protections.
You can read more about DB using Trello.
Higher-Ed WebOps Admin here; I'd like a server version as well.
+1
My company is working with different, regulated industries where a cloud solution simply doesen't cut in terms of contractual obligations, standards and other regulatory concerns that we are required to follow. Trello would only be viable for us if there was an on-premise version.
my company works in an internal network which is completely disconnected from any other network, a server version for Trello will help us a lot
Hey Atlassian - love Trello!!
It's now 2020 and, whilst global Regulators in Financial Services are continually evolving their thinking with cloud, any cloud service provider must either prove their compliance with relevant regulatory circulars and provide the necessary controls to prevent e.g. downloading of applications (Data leakage issues), or provide an on-premise solution or they simply won't be compliant.
The challenge is that, working for a global Financial Services firm, Icannot appease just one or two regulators but must effectively appease all regulators in all jurisdictions in which we operate regardless of where the product is used in practice. Layer on strict controls of some regulators about the geography in which data is hosted and you get an idea of the problems we're facing.
I do understand if not providing a server version is a commercial decision to push people towards on-site JIRA as an Enterprise solution but if this isn't the case, then this must surely be worthy of consideration?
It would be great to get a comment from you on whether this is even on your roadmap or not.
Hi Steve!
Trello Server Version is not on our roadmap.
However, we are Soc 2 & Soc 3 certified as well as ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27018 and we are working on Fedramp for this fall.
Many thanks @Michael Pryor
If I had questions about securing Trello / addressing DLP concerns in an Enterprise setting, where would I best look for support. Here, or is there formal documentation available that I could request?
Does this help: https://trello.com/trust
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.