In Sourcetree, I committed some large video files to push and the push never completed. I'm trying to now stop the push and clear out my commit but don't know how to accomplish this. Please advise.
If the video files are discardable or backed up elsewhere, do a Repository Checkout at the HEAD and it will discard your commit and put your working copy in sync with the head.
If you want to save the files for a later push, Stash them and this will save them for a later commit and push.
This seems to be the most straightforward way to back out of a commit/push problem.
I continue to try and remove some committed large video files but have had no luck. I cannot push other items as the video files remain in the merge branch 'master'. How can I remove these?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.