Is there a way to create formated checklists, grouped by subject? For example: (bullets would be check boxes on the real card)
Sales Tasks
Marketing Tasks
Hey Greg
Are you meaning to set up 2 checklists on one card like this? I'm not quite sure what you mean by "formatted checklist"
Another questions to checklist formatting and your screenshots above:
On the iphone Trello app it is possible to collapse & expand multiple checklists in one card. This is a nifty feature if you have multiple long detailed checklists.
I have been trying to do the same on the desktop web-browser platform but it seems there are not such a feature on the desktop Trello version.
Is this correct or am I just overlooking the functionality somewhere?
If this feature is not available on the desktop version, how can I request/recommend it as a possible future update?
Thanks guys!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.