Hi,
please I am new to Bamboo development and have a problem, if you could hellp me.
I develop a bamboo plugin and I have this xwork:
<xwork key="viewNFTResults" name="View NFT Results">
<package name="nftResults" extends="buildResultView">
<action name="viewNFTLogs" class="com.atlassian.sap.nftresults.impl.NFTLogsView">
<result name="success" type="freemarker">/fragments/view-nft-results-log.ftl</result>
<result name="error" type="freemarker">/fragments/error.ftl</result>
</action>
</package>
</xwork>
<web-item key="NFT:\${planKey}-\${buildNumber}" name="chainNFTResults" section="chainResults.subMenu/chainResults"
weight="80">
<label key="NFT logs"/>
<link linkId="NFT:\${planKey}-\${buildNumber}">/build/result/viewNFTLogs.action?buildKey=${planKey}&buildNumber=${buildNumber}</link>
</web-item>
in my ftl file I put in head:
<head>
<meta name="decorator" content="result"/>
<meta name="tab" content="chainNFTResults"/>
</head>
and the NFTLogsView class extends BuildResultsAction.
Now when I click the NFt logs tab when the build is running, the content of this tab is appears and the action performed and the page decorator is ok also, like that:

But when I refresh the page or when the build is finished, and I am showing the tab (I mean inside the tab), I get this page:

the other tabs is disappeared and I git many exceptions in logs, like:
Java method "com.atlassian.bamboo.ww2.BambooActionSupport.getWebSectionsForLocation(String)" threw an exception.
and ...
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] The following has evaluated to null or missing:
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ==> fn.hasPlanPermissionForKey("BUILD", stage.planKey) [in template "lib/chains.ftl" at line 369, column 49]
and ...
Java method "com.atlassian.bamboo.ww2.BambooActionSupport.hasPlanPermission(String, String)"an exception.
and myny other exeptions. Although the action url is the same when I click the tab and when refresh the page.
Any suggestions please.
Thank you very much in advance.