I get the error below trying to push my changes
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false push -v --tags origin master:masterfatal: Authentication failed for 'http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/scm/tar/main.git/'Pushing to http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/scm/tar/main.git
I have deleted the account being used and readded it which gives me the assurance "Authentication OK" but still get the same problem when I try to push.
I did opt to get the latest upgrade prior to this occurring but dont know if that is related or not
Hi Richard, can you provide us some more information:
Best regards,
Ana
No the push from the terminal prompts for a password and suceeds.
I did try to change the origin string to use https but got an unknown protocol error. Obviously not the right way to do it! In my saved account info it has https as the protocol.
Sourcetree is 2.1.8.0 running on Windows 7 Professional with SP1 installed. (We operate on virtual machines in a different country that we access via remote desktop over a VPN and have no control of what OS or updates are installed)
Sourcetree is 2.1.8.0 running on Windows 7 Professional with SP1 installed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.