Any suggestions on hbow to print the calendar view? The formatting is messaged up -- all cards one date to the right--when I use the Print feature.
Hey Kevin
Printing within Trello is a bit wonky. I would recommend either of the following:
1) Take a screenshot of your calendar view within Trello and print that
2) Link your Trello to an external like Google and print your external calendar. For this route, I recommend using Cronofy for Trello
Ha! I have been printign screenshots. I'll give linking it to an external a try. Thank you!
Hey Kevin!
I just want to let you know that Trello is actively working to improve the printing experience in Trello. Printing will get better - unfortunately, I don't have a date as to when. I just wanted to let you know to keep your eyes peeled - I know I am waiting with bated breath for it, as well
Hi Kevin,
If your an Outlook exchange user. I went ahead and exported to iCalendar and the calendar I exported popped up in Outlook. From there I was able to choose to overlay or keep the calendar separate, File > Print.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.