I have an exported Postman Rest API Test json file. How can I configure this in Bamboo to run automated tests?
1) Copy the json file to a location in bamboo server
2) Install newman using the command :
$ npm install newman --global;
3) Add a script task in Bamboo with this script :
$ newman run examples/sample-collection.json;
[Note: you need to install npm first]
Hi there,
I followed your steps, but got following error:
Cheers,
Larry
Hello @Larry Zhang,
Could you please confirm the user running Bamboo is able to execute newman? Open up Terminal with the same user running Bamboo and attempt on running the script added to Script task.
If running build on a Bamboo remote agent, please make sure the agent has newman installed and available to be executed by the user running the remote agent.
Kind regards,
Rafael
Thanks Rafael,
I used the same user, I've resolved the issue by following steps:
After that the issue was resolved.
Can we also run it using collection URL ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.