No details. I think the question covers it.
Hi William, SourceTree is completely free for any kind of user You can find our customer agreement at Atlassian Customer Agreement. Alternatively, if you have SourceTree already installed, you can see it at About SourceTree > Customer agreement.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Best regards,
Ana
Great. Thank you.
Hi Ana,
As of build 2.4.8.0 the link you reference does not exist on the Windows build of SourceTree.
Where can I access exactly what is displayed upon install when the user clicks "I Agree"?
Thanks.
Hi David, that was not an intentional change. I've reported it to the developers.
If you want access to the EULA after the install, there's a copy of it in the installation folder, inside the extras\licenses subfolder called EULA.pdf.
Hope that helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.