Is it possible to checkout branches in Bamboo using a dynamic value? For instance, if I have a value of 1.0.2, then I want Bamboo to check out and build 1.0.2. If the value is 2.0.2, then I need Bamboo to check out and build 2.0.2.
You want them to be checked out all at once? Or just select certain branches for build? You can use the checkout task to pick any branch you like.
There is also an option to enable branch plans if you just want to build all the branches.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/using-plan-branchese-289276872.html
My goal is to automate builds of several repos.
You can use the "Source Code Checkout" task then. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/checking-out-code-289277060.html
Thank you for your responses but I'm not sure how I can accomplish my task with those resources you've linked.
To clarify - can Bamboo check out a given branch from a given repo, and perform the build using a dynamic value for what branch to check out.
So, if my dynamic value is 1.0.2, then I want the Bamboo plan to checkout and build branch 1.0.2. If it says 2.0.2, then I want to checkout and build branch 2.0.2. If this is possible, where would I set the dynamic value?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.