Hi,
I have just started using Trello and I cannot seem to work out how to get the notifications I want.
I have created some teams, added boards and cards. I have set a Gravity form to send its information to a list on a card. I have tested the form and it comes into Trello no problem.
But what I want is to be notified that there is a new list item when someone fills out the form. However, I do not want email notifications. My inbox is bad enough as it is!
I want to be able to login to Trello and see that there are new forms that need my attention.
I am Admin of the team, I have subscribed to the board and the card, I have enabled on screen notifications in Firefoxyet yet I don't get a bell notification. How can I set things so that I do get a one?
Thank you :-)
