Hi,
please I am new to Bamboo development and have some question, if you could hellp me.
I have this xWork:
<xwork key="viewNFTResults" name="View NFT Results">
<package name="nftResults" extends="buildResultView">
<action name="viewNFTResults" class="com.atlassian.sap.nftresults.impl.MyPostJobAction">
<result name="success" type="freemarker">/fragments/view-nft-results-log.ftl</result>
</action>
</package>
</xwork>
<web-item key="NFT:\${planKey}-\${buildNumber}" name="chainNFTResults" section="chainResults.subMenu/chainResults"
weight="80">
<label key="NFT Results"/>
<link linkId="NFT:\${planKey}-\${buildNumber}">/browse/nft_results/viewNFTResults.action?buildKey=${planKey}&buildNumber=${buildNumber}</link>
</web-item>
First Question: please any exapmles what I can use instead of extends="buildResultView", which choises?
Second Question: any examples about the action element? how the result element works?
Third Question: in the MyPostJobAction I implement PostJobAction and I override the excute method, because I need to get some data after every job is finished, here I want to render the view-nft-results-log.ftl file with new context, I do like that:
public class MyPostJobAction extends PlanResultsAction implements PostJobAction {
public void execute(@NotNull StageExecution stageExecution, @NotNull Job job,
@NotNull BuildResultsSummary buildResultsSummary) {
// for example i have here a map that I will fill with my own data
Map<String, Object> objectMap = new HashMap<String, Object>();
objectMap.put("NFTResults", Job);
//from here please how I can provide my ftl file with this map as a new context
and how to render the ftl file also from here after that?
}thank you very much in advance.