Hello
Refering to this page : https://trello.com/gold
I understand that with a normal (free) Trello account I have access to one power-up per board -> "Enable one Power-Up per board and bring a little more functionality to your workflow."
However I cannot find how to activate a power-up on my board.
I have searched and found this article: http://help.trello.com/article/810-enabling-power-ups
But my menu doesn't look like that. It has only "Profile / Cards / Settings / Help / Shortcuts / Change language / Log out". I am not able to find power-up.
Any help?
I found the menu now... It is under "Show menu", not under my name.
Hey Gabrielle,
It sounds like you're clicking on your profile name, rather than the menu. There should be a menu on the right side of the board, and if there's not, there should be a link that says "Show menu" right below your profile name near the top right corner.
Does that help?
Thanks a lot, that was the case. From the screenshots on the articles I found, it was not possible to see how this menu was found. And since I had the menu under my name opened, I could not see anymore the option "Show menu" from my board
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.