Hello,
So lately I've been trying to shoot up my little tool with the API, but I've run into some obstacles.
First I found a tutorial which seemly is outdated and I can't find that page again, maybe it was shut down I am so confused I don't even know.
So to point out the problem, I've tried using simply the 'https://trello.com/1/ ... base as the api and I could get card details without any problem but I've run into obstacles if I tried to update a card's details with PUT. I had the correct permission and authentication, the fact that I could get information from a card could indicate that.
Anyways, I tried to follow the new? api documentation but I saw that the base for the api url had changed to 'https://api.trello.com/1/' and then I can't make it work again.
After the authorization I get a token with the same length, I use everything the same way (with checking the new? api documentation constantly) but it just not works. The results are different, if I use my api key in the url then it says invalid token, if I don't it says unauthorized ...
If any of this make sense for someone, can you help me point to a direction where I can smash my head into a wall and realize I'm a retarded?
Or if anything happened with the API lately and it's just a momentarily thing (which i doubt tho) and that causes these problems.
If needed, I will provide detailed urls and messages, but using the examples from the api doc and 'Trying out' stuff failing as well.
Thank you very much.