Had no problem installing fisheye on standard linux distribution.
However I get some issues with a limited environment (in this case, synology).
Everything works fine, until I start adding git repository.
I get the following error in log:
2012-08-26 12:38:07,243 DEBUG [btpool0-14 ] fisheye.app SshKeyManagerImpl-createPrivateKeyFile - Creating private key '/volume1/@atlassian/application-data/fisheye/data/auth/tmp-h6bl8nij' with prefix: 'tmp'.
2012-08-26 12:38:07,245 DEBUG [btpool0-14 ] fisheye.perf ProfilingServletFilter-logRequest - end request POST /fisheye/admin/servlet.gupld sessionid=15inqppupqwo51ahquw7uhpcq3
2012-08-26 12:38:07,265 ERROR [btpool0-14 ] mortbay.log Slf4jLog-warn - Error for /fisheye/admin/servlet.gupld
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native
at com.cenqua.fisheye.util.FileSystemUtils.privatise(FileSystemUtils.java:81)
at com.atlassian.fecru.security.SshKeyManagerImpl.createPrivateKeyFile(SshKeyManagerImpl.java:97)
at com.atlassian.fecru.security.SshKeyManagerImpl.saveKeyPair(SshKeyManagerImpl.java:111)
at com.atlassian.fecru.security.SshKeyManagerImpl.isEncrypted(SshKeyManagerImpl.java:103)
at com.atlassian.fecru.gwt.servlet.GwtSshKeyUploadServlet.executeAction(GwtSshKeyUploadServlet.java:40)
at gwtupload.server.UploadAction.doPost(UploadAction.java:162)
Or, in browser, I sometime get an error along the line of:
Could not save private key:
POSIX c library "c" was not found
Of course libc.so.6 exists.
If I could pinpoint the actual binary that has link/startup problem it would be a good first step (I suppose there is a native binary incorrectly loading responsible for this), but if you have any other idea...