I want to be able to click a button on the right column under "Add" and display an image similar to the attached (soccer lineup tactics board) - edit it as needed - and save it to this card.
This would allow me to edit the team player listing and drag and drop players to the field.
The field could be toggled to different "field views"
Also attached 'Member Player Icons.png" is a sample of how I envision the players icon looking - using the trello member icons as the symbol with the option to toggle between picture, position, number, & name. *And the ability to change colours of icons.
It would also be great to have some annotation ability to draw or comment on the board if needed. I have attached "symbology image" of a sample set of drag and drop icons to be added to the board as well.


