On Windows 10 downloadded sourcetree v2.1.2.5 and installed but after logon it doesn't show my repos. On the remote tab it shows a heading REMOTE REPOSITORIES, a search box, and + Add account link, and an Edit Accounts link.
I can see my account details there under edit accounts but my repos don't show.
If I logon to bitbucket via the web I can see all my repos.
The source tree help shows a completely different interface of source tree that is nothing like what I see. I tried to find an older version of source tree to download but the download page only shows the latest.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling source tree and here's the thing it clearly did not uninstall completely as when I reinstalled it did not ask for my account details but had them all there reasdy witout asking me. Not a very impressive uninstall, but I digress. Also during the orginal install it said it couldn't find git or mercurial and maybe I recall wrong but I think it said it would install them. I don't see them anywhere after the install.
Not at all sure the next step...