Hi,
I'm creating a very simple Power-Up which should add a button to the board.
I followed the Power-Up tutorial on Trello and created the necessary files over https and added the Power-Up in the admin section.
When I go to any board and try to activate the Power-Up, I can see it in the list, but with an error message "Unable to load Power-Up"
My question is : "is there any way to debug this ?"
Otherwise could anyone have a look to my files and tell me if something looks wrong ?
https://tools.enigma.swiss/trello/power-up/manifest.json
Thanks in advance for your help
Vincent
Looks like your server doesn't set the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header. See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Access_control_CORS
You need to add the header to allow trello.com to load your powerup from an scripting request.
Thanks Oscar.
I added the header but this still does not work.
I've imported the Trello Power-up template code on my server and it still does not work, which shows that the server is the issue.
Specially seeing that if I import the same manijest.json file from github it works fine.
I've checked both servers HTTP headers but I don't manage to find where this could come from.
Do you have any idea ?
Thanks
----
Status: HTTP/1.1 200 OKDate: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 09:46:51 GMT Server: Apache Last-Modified: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 09:38:29 GMT ETag: "c0cf1a33-298-554e4be8f8c63" Accept-Ranges: bytes Vary: Accept-Encoding Content-Encoding: gzip Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * Content-Length: 365 Connection: close Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8 Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=16000000; includeSubDomains; preload
Try adding these three header lines:
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *Access-Control-Allow-Methods: GET, HEADAccess-Control-Max-Age: 3000
Thanks, it worked pefectly !
Thanks again for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.