My issue occurred when I tried to open my repo in SourceTree for the first time of the day (yesterday, everything was ok). It was impossible to open it (nothing happened when trying to). So I wanted to make a nice cleanup : I made a backup of my local repo, deleted the bookmark and tried to clone back the project.
As you can see in the title, I encountered a weird message : "Fatal: UriFormatException encountered." My URL is nothing special : https://myName@bitbucket.org/myTeam/myProject.git. Neither my name, my team or my project has any special characters : they all have only classical letters from 'a' to 'Z', no accent or whatever. I don't have any port in the URL either (when I googled the error message, I saw this could be a problem).
I tried to uninstall SourceTree and reinstall it, it did NOT work (still the same message). I tried to uninstall SourceTree and reinstall previous version, it did NOT work. I tried to clone the same project from my account but on my teammate's computer, and it DID work. But still, I can't have it on my computer, which is an issue.
I don't really know what to do next... Is there a way to fully uninstall SourceTree on my computer and delete all references ? I just made an uninstall from Control Panel but I don't know if it's enough.
Or is there any other solution ?
Thanks in advance