Hey there! I need a little help. I'm trying to get my company to start using trello but I can't figure out how to make it work for us so I'm just going to explain what I need. Basically, everytime we get a new job order, we get anything from 1-10 line items in it. We get confirmation to do different line items on different days. We have different departments that the product has to move through- from job creation in sales to design to machine programming to actual production. Is there any way I can make a board to track these different line items as it moves through the various stages? As in, I move just one line item from a certain project at a time from one stage to the next.
I want my boss to be able to clearly see how many line items from a certain job are pending, what is in a certain stage at the current time and what has been completed.
I hope I explained this clearly enough. Thanks in advance!