Hello,
everything worked fine, but suddenly this message always appears when trying to checkout another branch.
At first I realised I was working on wrong branch, I stashed my work and checked out the correct branch, but then I couldn't find the stash. I am quite new to Source Tree so I searched on the web where it should be, but it wasn't. Then I checked out my old branch, hoping the work would still be there, it wasn't neither, I checked out back an forth swiftly few times..
, then this message started to appear. I restarted SourceTree, hoping it would help with the message, but it didn't... anyway, this resolved my issue with missing stash. Now I can see it, but I can't do anything else.
So, there are two problems:
- Stash missing, showing after SourceTree was restarted
- Swift changing of branches led me to "SSH Authentication Failed"