Hi!
I see that task BAM-4854 was solved by release 6.0.0. But I couldn't find any new information about plan creation in the REST API documentation.
When can we start using this feature?
It's possible to create plan by Bamboo Specs, which uses REST endpoint, that's why that issue was closed. Please look at Bamboo Specs documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/bamboo-specs-894743906.html
Unfortunately this solution does not work in windows. When I ran
mvn -Ppublish-specs
I got this error:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.0.2:run (default-cli) on project bamboo-specs-tutorial: Execution default-cli of goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.0.2:run failed: A required class was missing while executing com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.0.2:run: tutorial\PlanSpec (wrong name: tutorial/PlanSpec)
I tried mvn versions 3.2 and 3.5
can you share your repo if it doesn't have any secrets on Bitbucket/Github? Looks like some issue in folders layout
There are no secrets Its just "get started" tutorial. I reproduced the error on another PC with the same result
mvn archetype:generate -B ^ -DarchetypeGroupId=com.atlassian.bamboo -DarchetypeArtifactId=bamboo-specs-archetype ^ -DarchetypeVersion=6.0.2 ^ -DgroupId=com.atlassian.bamboo -DartifactId=bamboo-specs-tutorial -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT ^ -Dpackage=tutorial -Dtemplate=minimalcd bamboo-specs-tutorialmvn -Ppublish-specs -X
[INFO] Scanning C:\java\proj\bamboo-specs-tutorial\target\classes for classes annotated with Bamboo plan annotation.[DEBUG] Adding C:\java\proj\bamboo-specs-tutorial\target\classes\tutorial\PlanSpec.class to scan candidates[DEBUG] Scanning tutorial\PlanSpec for BambooSpec annotation.[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] BUILD FAILURE[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] Total time: 3.437 s[INFO] Finished at: 2017-07-21T21:35:56+03:00[INFO] Final Memory: 19M/272M[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.0.2:run (default-cli) on project bamboo-specs-tutorial: Execution default-cli of goal com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.0.2:run failed: A required class was missing while executing com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.0.2:run: tutorial\PlanSpec (wrong name: tutorial/PlanSpec)[ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------[ERROR] realm = plugin>com.atlassian.bamboo:bamboo-specs-runner:6.0.2[ERROR] strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
Apache Maven 3.5.0 (ff8f5e7444045639af65f6095c62210b5713f426; 2017-04-03T22:39:06+03:00)Maven home: c:\java\maven\bin\..Java version: 1.8.0_141, vendor: Oracle CorporationJava home: c:\java\jdk1.8\jreDefault locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1251OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"
When I run it from bash all is ok. The difference in trace from bash here:
[DEBUG] Scanning tutorial.PlanSpec for BambooSpec annotation.
tutorial.PlanSpec - linux
tutorial\PlanSpec - win
Can this be a problem?
@smolkin, confirmed this issue and created bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-18584
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.