I am setting up a new Bamboo server for my company. We currently use TFS-Git as our source repository. In creating my first task in Bamboo, I am using a Source Control Checkout task, selecting Git, and then entering all my Git info, including the HTTPS url for my repo and the username and password for my account in TFS.
The task is saved. When I try to run the build, it fails with a 401 no authentication error. My confusion comes in the fact that if I RDP into the server that Bamboo is running on, open a git-bash prompt, navigate to the build-dir folder where we have set the working directory to be in Bamboo and preform the clone and checkout from there, it works with no issues.
If feel pretty certain this is a TFS permissions issue, but I am not sure how since I can do the git commands from Git-Bash.
Obviously any assistance at this point would be greatly appreciated as I am all out of ideas.