I am currently working on implementing Crowd via Spring Security. I am using the Crowd Integration API v2.4.2 for this purpose. To enforce users are authenticated, I am using the CrowdSSOAuthenticationProcessingFilter for this matter. The authentication is unfortunately not succesful when I try it from my local machine, after some debugging I've noticed that this is caused by the enforcement of ValidationFactors.
The only ValidationFactor I have at this moment is the remote address, which is 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 (ipv6 loopback). I have tried to add this address to the allowed remote addresses in Crowd, as well as editing it to 127.0.0.1 or another address that was already allowed in the Crowd configuration. Changing the value to an empty string does result in succes though. I can't really find out how this is enforced, maybe I'm missing some configuration. A hint in the right direction would very much be appreciated.
Thanks,
Sander Benschop