We have a multi-service product built in C#.NET. Bamboo builds the individual services, then after they are successfully built, QA manually runs CodeDeploy in AWS.
I was recently tasked with building a smoke/integration testing framework and updating our current workflow to a CI system that implements the testing on each commit. We are already 50% of the way there with Bamboo.
I built a testing framework using C#/Selenium/NUnit(Page Object Model) I have a separate testing solution with it's own Bitbucket repo.
What tools/technologies do I need to use in Bamboo to trigger a Deployment, get a response from AWS that deployment is successful, then trigger a Task to run my C#Selenium solution against that instance. Finally, returning successful or fail(new issue) to the developers via JIRA?
I have watch so many videos and tutorials today... but there is not a single concise way to achieve the above. I'm sort of lost with all of the plugins.