Is there anyway to BOLD a word in the cards title? Makes scanning through a tonne of cards easier to immediately see differences....
Anyone?
Hey Pascal,
Markdown Syntax does not work in card titles, unfortunately, so you won't be able to have bold text in your card titles.
Maybe having a card color would help? There's a chrome extension that can help you accomplish that,
Hey Matt,
Thanks for that, but would be good to be able to bold text. Something Trello should work on!
I whole heartily agree. Does not seem like a programming big deal.
I found this script on GitHub that works great! Trello Bolded Card Titles ScriptIf you're on chrome you can open chrome://extensions in your browser and drag the JavaScript file into the window and it will recognize it as an extension.Use ** for bold, * for italics, and *** for bold and italics.Hope this helps!
Hi Matt
Is there a way to select colors for Trello for card titles (ie ability to select and change font colors for each card title) ? I am able to add html to display different font colors for checklist texts, but not for card titles/headlines. Thanks.
Thanks, Chelsea, "MarkDown" coding like you describes will work in the Card Descriptions. However, it is not active in *headers* like Card Titles or for Checklists. I believe these headers are preset formatted fields. So, it would be a Trello programming task to open these fields up to being formattable by Trello users. Yes, most of the MarkDown format coding will work - wherever it is allowed in Trello fields.
My big wish would be to allow for creating "multiple lines" in a Card Title box/field. This may be limited as is bolding text there. All suggestions are welcome.
This script does not work for card titles and the Atlassian markdown works otherwise, so this script not needed.
@Pascal Holm
I just came across the Trello Card Optimizer Chrome Extension that lets you use Markup in card titles.
If that feature is still important for you, have a look!
Thanks for this...I've added the extension but nothing happens in Trello when I click on it. The extension just displays a link to the TCO website. How am I supposed to use it? Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.