I need to use bamboo API to retrieve the current status of a deployment project, it should be able to return something like:
isBuilding/isDeploying: true/false
I don't need the latest result of a deployment.
You can retrieve the current status of a deployment environment from the Bamboo REST API via a GET to /deploy/environment/{environmentId}/results:
The response contains related properties such as 'deploymentState', 'lifeCycleState', 'queuedDate' etc. - in particular, 'lifeCycleState' should offer what you are looking for, with values such as 'IN_PROGRESS' and 'FINISHED'.
WOW!
That is exactly I want! Amazing! Thank you for your prompt, valuable and accurate answer, Steffen!
Glad it helps @IanYifanChan - please also 'accept' my answer as solution via the checkmark on the left side so that it doesn't show up as unanswered anymore, thereby keeping others and myself focused on and motivated to assist with new questions
@IanYifanChan FYI , we required some similiar functionality recently , and we ended up scripting all the REST Calls. I posted a Gradle example at https://gist.github.com/vicsz/b04c31f27a91b0d32b55b1bf718ab705
@IanYifanChan , could you please how di you implement this " /deploy/environment/{environmentId}/results:" API call. Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.