I'd like to set global card labels in Trello, so I don't have to keep repeating the same labels across the boards...
Is there a way to do this???
I searched for this but couldn't find anything...
Thanks! ;-)
Hey Karen
It's not currently possible to set global card labels, as they are per board feature. It does sound like a great idea! How about submitting this to the trello team at feature-ideas@trello.com as a feature request.
I created a template card, with all the labels enabled I need on every board and copy this card to any board I need it.
Problem for me is more all these random Labels that get created and are spreading like a virus to any board the card gets moved to...
Same with custom fields...
Some global settings for labels and custom fields would be great.
I'm using Trello free, but is this feature just non-existent in any plan? Or is it a feature that is not present in the free plan?
Nonexistent in any plan!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.