Crowd 2.12 and JIRA v7.3.7 are installed on Redhat Linux server.
I completed the steps to integrate Crowd with JIRA in this link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/integrating-crowd-with-atlassian-jira-192625.html
After restarting JIRA I am not able to login to it. In Crowd I go to Jira application and added more directories. I am able to do Authentication test in Jira application with a user ID. The same user ID cannot login to JIRA.
atlassian-jira.log file contains entries below. Please help .
2017-07-12 17:44:12,251 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteChangeOperations] scanned and compared [ 6 ] groups for delete in DB cache in [ 13ms ]
2017-07-12 17:44:12,251 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.crowd.directory.DirectoryCacheImplUsingChangeOperations] scanning [ 6 ] groups to add or update
2017-07-12 17:44:12,258 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteChangeOperations] scanned and compared [ 6 ] groups for update in DB cache in [ 7ms ]
2017-07-12 17:44:12,258 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.crowd.directory.DirectoryCacheImplUsingChangeOperations] synchronized [ 6 ] groups in [ 7ms ]
2017-07-12 17:44:12,266 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.c.d.ldap.cache.AbstractCacheRefresher] finished group attribute sync with 0 failures in [ 8ms ]
2017-07-12 17:44:12,655 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] FULL synchronisation complete for directory [ 10000 ] in [ 1101ms ]