Hello, we have 2 crowd servers, one prod, one dev
I upgraded our dev instance to latest 2.12, followd the upgrade guide and everything seems to be working except for our User search.
The group search works correctly, connection to our LDAP server is ok, yet the User search fails, the settings for the search are exactly the same as on our Prod instance, yet it works on Prod and does not work on Dev,
heres the User configuration
User DN = blank
User object class = user
User object filter = (|(&(objectCategory=Person)(memberOf:1.2.840.113556.1.4.1941:=CN=SEC-HUMANS,OU=Security,OU=Groups,DC=MYCOMPANY,DC=local))(CN=MYCOMPANYApp)(sAMAccountName=jira*)(CN=svn*)(CN=teamcity*))
User Name attribute = sAMAccountName
User name RDN attribute = cn
User first name attribute = givenName
User last name attribute = sn
User display name attribute = displayName
User email attribute = mail
User group attribute = memberOf
User password attribute = unicode Pwd
User unique Identifier = objectGUID
The logs dont show any activity when I "test search", I cant detect why its not able to search the tree. thanks.