I am seeing an error in JIRA:
jira_error.jpg
So, I figured out that FishEye is running on that IP/port. We don't use FishEye. I tried to log in as admin (with my JIRA admin credentials) and got this error:admin_login.jpg
Logging in as a regular user, I can see a list of 10 users (some of which are VERY old) and some are more recent. However, NONE of them are admin. And the user(s) that get the original error are NOT in this user list.
I want to get rid of the original error, and thought that if I added the users that are having problems to the FishEye users, the problem might go away.
What is the correct solution?
Do I manage my FishEye users even though I don't use Fish Eye? If so, how can I do that?
Can I unlink FishEye from JIRA (or whatever the correct terminolgy is) since I don't use it?
Something else?