So this is a problem that's -only- come up in the last week or two, but it's completely rendered me unable to commit files to Git. Before this, I was able to get files to Git LFS that were 4+gb large without any problems, now it struggles to get anything past 20mb up there. Basically, it starts uploading, then at a random amount up, it shoots back down and continues as normal, until it loses even more data and drops again. This continues until Git finally gives up and drops the connection. I've tried both embeded Git and 64 bit system Git, doesn't seem to have any effect. I've even tried moving the lfs folder in the .git folder to another directory just in case something got corrupted, and it still has the same problem.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Here's the log:
https://pastebin.com/sZD15Hh9 (Wouldn't let me put the log in the post)