I cannot login to SourceTree. I've tried everything from deleting Atlassian sub-folders to finding older versions and re-installing them first. I've tried logging in with Google and logging in with Atlassian password. The one thing I haven't been able to try is to install SourceTree to a different directory since the installer doesn't give me an option to change it that I can see. I don't need to revert back to .net framework 4.6.1 because I never went to 4.7 so that can't be the issue. I've also tried downloading and running it from IE.
I am currently working with setup version number 2.1.2.5 and each time I get to the login screen, it says "Sourcetree has stopped working". I check the log file and it is completely empty. Clicking "Having trouble logging in?" also crashes the program. I have not been able to get past this point. I have read and tried countless threads on this issue to no avail. I am just a single user at home so there are no funky admin/firewall things, and I turned off my virus checker.
Any other ideas that I'm missing? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.