I am trying to connect a remote agent to bamboo version 6.0.2. I have downloaded the agent jar from bamboo and run the installation. But, when I start it hangs on this line:
INFO [AgentRunnerThread] [AgentRegistrationBean] Registering agent on the server
When I turn on debugging I get constantly repeated:
send a packet PING : ping
Received a packet PING : ping
Send a packet PING : ok
read a packet PING : ok
Got ping response from JVM
send a packet PING : ping
Received a packet PING : ping
Send a packet PING : ok
read a packet PING : ok
Got ping response from JVM
On the bamboo server I see these log messages:
Agent with fingerprint '7449997491164312190' has started loading
Agent with fingerprint '7449997491164312190' is now receiving its classpath
Sending 0 jars, asking to remove 0 jars
Agent with fingerprint '7449997491164312190' has finished loading
About to checkOfflineAgents...
Grace period of around 0s
Finished checkOfflineAgents took 809.0 μs
Any ideas on what the problem might be?